Friday, May 4, 2012

5/4/2012

so i got my first order and i'm not nearly as excited as i thought i would be..
its just my mom..
its just $100..
its just the money i spent on my starter kit..

aslo.. watched the power class finally. finally it's 4 days into the month i make it seem like i was suppose to do this weeks  ago lol i loved it. i have heard jessica say "is there any reason why" but i thought that was her personal preference but i guess it's a MK thing. i have the confidence i just need to get the script down and i think i will do great. i feel so dumb for how i approached "warm chatter" before I really knew what i was doing. i mean like i said i didnt know what i was doing..

i am being very hard on myself today, I'm not over flowing with joy and self-confidence. oh well i guess it happens

i'm back on schedule so that feels good. yesterday i feel was unproductive because i sat on the computer all day.

i transferred my paycheck to my bank account and it's still not there. i didnt know it wasnt gonna be instant.. i hope it isnt lost.. it says 24 hrs..

happy that my schools getting done but it's more then just videos i have to actually do some work..

i'm positive that i've lost weight and I'm thrilled. i go for my dress fitting tomorrow so i reeeaally hope i dont need it altered. i still have a week till prom so i still have some time to lose more.. wish i could weigh myself but i dont really need to, i can see it! :)

Advance tomorrow!!! YAY!!



No comments:

Post a Comment